A unique Dining Hall that seats 200 adults comfortably. Built on the back side of the dam it overlooks a scenic 10 acre lake surrounded by 365 acres of private mountainous terrain.
- Beautiful creek side timber framed Chapel surrounded by wilderness. Perfect for weddings and services.
- 21 individual cabins with sinks and toilets which sleep 250 comfortably.
- Centrally located shower houses with individual shower stalls and plenty of hot water.
- Cabin layout allow for coed groups and family events.
- 6 small cabins with full baths are available. They will sleep 2-4 people.
- Meeting facilities include; A large gym, Little Rec (30 X 40), Linden Hall (30 X 30), Rhododendron (20 X 25), and Large Dining Hall.
- Scenic campfire circle located lakeside is perfect for everything from S’mores to wedding rehearsal parties.
- Scenic campfire circle located at the foot of our 130 ft waterfall
- Large meadow and ball field available for group activities, camping, or over-flow parking
- Television, DVD player, fax, telephone, and copier available by request.
- Tennis courts, walking trails, and fishing included with facility rental.
- Swimming, canoeing, The Blob, waterslide, Iceberg and other exciting waterfront activities available when contracted. Lifeguards must be on duty.
- Challenging 3 sided 47 foot climbing tower for all skill levels and seven element high ropes course area available on contract basis.
- 15 minutes from Historic Downtown Hendersonville, 15 minutes from I-26, 30 minutes from Asheville Airport, and 40 minutes from downtown Asheville
Areas of interest: Carl Sandburg Home, Pisgah National Forest, Biltmore Estate, Historic Downtown Hendersonville , The Flat Rock Play House, Chimney Rock Park, Nantahala River, Pigeon River, Sliding Rock, Dupont State Forest, The Village of Flat Rock, and Smokey Mountain National Park.