You are all packed and ready to roll. What's next?!
TWO WEEKERS and THREE WEEKERS
Arrival time on Opening Days are 8:00am to 1:00pm. Opening days are as follows:
- 1st Session: Sunday, June 3
- 2nd Session: Sunday, June 24
- 3rd Session: Sunday, July 15
- STARTER SESSION
Arrival time on Opening Day is 10:30am to 1:00pm. Opening day is as follows:
Starter: Sunday, August 5
What to expect on Opening Day:
Opening day is pretty hectic but you can do it! It is SO much fun to line up at the gate with all the other incoming campers!
- You will meet our Program Directors at our camp gate, ready to welcome you to a funfilled summer session! They will let your camper know what cabin she is in and route you to your cabin.
- You will meet your counselors, unload your car and move it to the designated parking area. We have AMAZING trunk boys to do the heavy lifting for you! If you had your trunks shipped to camp, they will be waiting in your cabin as well as any Opening Day Packages you may have ordered through Camper Cargo.
- Before unpacking, you will visit our health check-in site:
- Health Form Check
- Health Assessment Completed
- Temperature Check
- Medication Check In
- Lice Check
- You will return to your cabin to unpack and make your campers bed.
- You can tour camp, complete any business you need with our Admin Director at the office, visit Camper Cargo (our Camp Store) and hang out until we have lunch.
- Lunch will begin at 11:00am.
- We ask that all parents leave by 1:00pm.
Departure time on Closing Day for Two-Weekers is 10:00am - 11:00am. Closing days are as follows:
- 1st Session: Saturday, June 16
- 2nd Session: Saturday, July 7
- 3rd Session: Saturday, July 28
Departure time on Closing Day for Three-Weekers is 9:00am - 11:00am. Closing days are as follows:
- 1st Session: Friday, June 22
- 2nd Session: Friday, July 13
- 3rd Session: Friday, August 3
Departure time on Closing Day for Starter Session is 11:00am - 12:00pm. Closing day is as follows:
Starter Session: Friday, August 10
What to expect to on Closing Day:
- PACKING: Your camper should be all packed and ready to roll when you arrive. HOWEVER, please do check the cabin for any items she may have missed in her packing. You may also want to check Lost and Found as well prior to your departure.
- EARLY ENROLLMENT: Go ahead and sign up for next summer! We have an early enrollment tent set up on our lakeside. You will receive a 10% discount on next summer's tuition if you enroll on closing day!
- MEDICATIONS: Your campers should have already picked up their medications the morning of closing days. However, we recommend you check with your camper to ensure they do have their medications and if not, medications can be picked up in the infirmary or at the Early Enrollment Tent.
- CAMPER CARGO: Make one last visit to Camper Cargo on your way out. If you set up a spending account for your camper, Camper Cargo will charge this to you after your departure on closing day. They will only charge you for what your camper has actually spent. No need to drop by to close out your account - just if you want to make more purchases!
- SHIPPING OF TRUNKS/LUGGAGE: If you chose to ship your camper's trunk home, our trunk boys will carry these trunks down to the lodge after your departure. You do not need to do a thing! If you decide last minute that you need to ship your trunk, please visit the camp office for further instruction.