Packing list has been created for our Three Week Campers. Two-week girls should adjust their packing accordingly.
- 2 pairs green shorts & 2 white shirts, required for Sundays
- Tribe Colors (you can order a tribe package through Camper Cargo!)
- 2 pairs of jeans
- 8 pairs of shorts any color
- 8 shirts any color
- 1 heavy sweatshirt or fleece jacket
- 1 pair of long comfortable pants
- 1 casual outfit suitable for camp dances
- 2 bathing suits
- 1 heavy robe or shower wrap
- 2 pairs of pajamas or nightgowns
- 10 pairs of socks
- Sufficient underwear
- 2 pairs of tennis shoes
- 1 pair of water shoes
- Rain gear: coat with hood
- Personal Gear: shower caddy, small mirror, sunscreen, water bottle, drinking cup and all bath and grooming/sanitary supplies
- Bedding: 1 pillow and 3 pillow cases; 4 extra long twin sheets; 2 fitted and 2 flat; 2 heavy wool or fleece blankets; bedspread/quilt if desired
- Towels: 2 bath towels, 2 wash cloths, and 1 beach towel
- Laundry bag, permanent marker and spot remover
- Flashlight with plenty of extra batteries
- TAW Rank book (for returning campers)
- One of your favorite, age appropriate books to be donated to the TAW library: used or new, paperback or hardback, classic or current bestseller, the choice is yours!
A few extras to make your bunk your own:
- Stationary, stamps, address book and pens
- Camera with film or single-use camera
- Sketchbook and pencils
- Personal clip-on fan
- Lap desk
- Stadium Seat
- Playing cards, travel size games
- Pictures from home
- Your favorite "loveables"
- Tube lights
Label, Label, Label
In order to avoid as much lost and found as we feasibly can, please make sure you label all your camper items! It can be as simple as using a sharpie or you can order labels through your Camp In Touch account. Log into your Camp In Touch account (Camp In Touch Account) and look under "Your Camper".
And what can you pack it all in?
A Trunk! Size does not matter as campers put it at the end of their bed or beside their bunk. We recommend using Everything Summer Camp for your trunk needs. Visit their website for all sorts of trunk options: Everything Summer Camp - Trunks
Trouble finding what to bring? We can help. Just contact us!