Packing list has been created for our Three Week Campers. Two-week girls should adjust their packing accordingly.
Label all belongings with the camper’s name! We have PLENTY of sharpies floating around camp.
- 2 pairs green shorts & 2 white shirts, required for Sundays
- Tribe Colors (you can order a tribe package through Camper Cargo!)
- 2 pairs of jeans
- 8 pairs of shorts any color
- 8 shirts any color
- 1 heavy sweatshirt or fleece jacket
- 1 pair of long comfortable pants
- 1 casual outfit suitable for camp dances
- 2 bathing suits
- 1 heavy robe or shower wrap
- 2 pairs of pajamas or nightgowns
- 10 pairs of socks
- Sufficient underwear
- 2 pairs of tennis shoes
- 1 pair of water shoes
- 1 pair of inexpensive hiking boots
- 1 pair rubber riding boots with one-inch heel (for campers who will be riding)
- Rain gear: coat with hood
- Personal Gear: shower caddy, small mirror, sunscreen, water bottle, drinking cup and all bath and grooming/sanitary supplies
- Bedding: 1 pillow and 3 pillow cases; 4 extra long twin sheets; 2 fitted and 2 flat; 2 heavy wool or fleece blankets; bedspread/quilt if desired
- Towels: 2 bath towels, 2 wash cloths, and 1 beach towel
- Laundry bag, permanent marker and spot remover
- Sleeping bag
- Flashlight with plenty of extra batteries
- Tennis racquet and extra balls
- Hardhat for horse back riding (optional)
- TAW Rank book (for returning campers)
- Tote bag or daypack for out-of-camp/overnight trips
- One of your favorite, age appropriate books to be donated to the TAW library: used or new, paperback or hardback, classic or current bestseller, the choice is yours!
A few extras to make your bunk your own:
- Stationary, stamps, address book and pens
- Camera with film or single-use camera
- Sketchbook and pencils
- Personal clip-on fan
- Lap desk
- Stadium Seat
- Playing cards, travel size games
- Pictures from home
- Your favorite "loveables"
- Tube lights
And what can you pack it all in?
A Trunk! Size does not matter as campers put it at the end of their bed or beside their bunk. We recommend using Everything Summer Camp for your trunk needs. Visit their website for all sorts of trunk options: Everything Summer Camp - Trunks
Trouble finding what to bring? We can help. Just contact us!